FLOOD DAMAGE Restoration
Contact Us for Your FLOOD Damage Restoration
Unwanted water in your home is terrifying and it will wreak incredible havoc without quick intervention, leaving behind ongoing structural problems, aesthetic issues, and potentially serious health threats. When you need flood damage restoration, contact OnSite Solutions for immediate attention, day or night, to stop the water and start clean-up so your life is no longer interrupted.
Water Emergencies That Call for Flood Damage Restoration
Many types of water damage issues demand flood damage restoration and water extraction, including:
- Storm damage
- Flooded basement
- Flooded bathroom
- Burst pipes
- Sewage backup
- Sump pump overflow
- Leaking appliances
It doesn’t matter if your circumstances were caused by a natural disaster, an accident, or a small leak, the professionals at OnSite Solutions are ready to address water problems of any size right away. There is no such thing as a “small” water problem. Our fast-acting team extracts water quickly before it causes additional damage, dry all affected spaces, remove items for their protection or for cleaning, and make necessary repairs after clean-up.
The OnSite Solutions Flood Damage Restoration Process
OnSite Solutions is a 24/7 response team and once our experts arrive on site, here is what you can expect:
- Inspection: Our pro will speedily evaluate the situation, identify the flood source, stop the water, then methodically inspect the damage and assess what needs to be done to mitigate the most pressing problems.
- Protection: If needed, temporary protective measures will be put in place, like tarps, boards, or fencing, to prevent additional damage, runoff, or flooding.
- Extraction: Once the circumstances have been managed, powerful vacuums and pumps will be used to remove all traces of flood water and prevent the likelihood of secondary water damage like mold growth.
- Removal: If necessary, items will be removed from the home to prevent further damage or mold threats. This can include furniture, carpeting, drywall, and other possessions.
- Drying: Along with stopping and extracting water, a critical step is to dry the affected area and hard-to-reach spaces using dehumidifiers, fans, and air movers.
- Cleaning: Sanitization and deodorization are carried out to prevent odors or mold from developing.
- Repairs: The damage that unwanted water leaves behind must be addressed to get your house back in working order. Our pro will provide recommendations for repairs so no one will ever know you had flood damage.
Get Flood Damage Restoration Near Me in Southeast Michigan
We know you’re scared, stressed, and worried. You can feel safe in your home again. Get flood damage restoration right now by contacting OnSite Solutions 24/7. Water is a force by itself, but it can also cause other complications. Rely on our team to immediately conduct water mitigation and extraction, whether you have water pouring through your roof, a broken window, a burst pipe, or otherwise.
Contact us for help. We will dispatch an OnSite Solutions pro to your home immediately, any time of day or night. We even manage your communications with the insurance company on your behalf.