Contact Us for Roof Replacement
The wind and water produced by storms can wreak incredible havoc on a home, and roofs are one of the biggest targets that take the brunt of extreme weather. If you find yourself with a tree through the roof, shingles torn off, or other damage, contact OnSite Solutions for 24/7 service and a fast-acting team that delivers mitigation and roof replacement.
The OnSite Solutions Roof Replacement Process
When you have a problem with your roof, from water streaming in, to heavy debris weighing it down, you need the issue addressed immediately. All you want to do is protect your home from damage – worrying about what it looks like can come later.
Property damage caused by thunderstorm, tornado, hurricane, or otherwise can be devastating to any structure – and when it’s your personal home that’s affected, the issue is even more distressing. Once the damage has been done, the first thing to do is call OnSite Solutions. From there, you can expect the following:
- Assessment: OnSite Solutions experts move quickly. Our answering service sends out a tech right away who will look at what you have going on in a fast but thorough assessment so they can immediately deploy the steps that will keep your home from suffering further damage.
- Mitigation: Wind, rain, and debris pouring through your roof? Mitigation techniques like temporary roof covers and board-up services are used to stop further water infiltration and minimize additional problems.
- Prevention: We stop more complications from developing with efforts like shoring, which provides structural support and prevents roof collapse. This is the time to make sure everything stays in place and other invasions are prevented.
- Repairs: Once the storm is over, we can discuss permanent repairs regarding the overall damage to your home and what you need concerning roof replacement.
The Timeline for Roof Replacement
The violence of some weather cannot be understated. And one of the first things a storm will slam into when it comes bursting into the atmosphere is the roof of your home. This part of any structure is reinforced tenfold to prevent damage from occurring in the face of extreme weather, but when weather wants to win, it will.
OnSite Solutions delivers fast, effective, safe, storm damage restoration that protects the rest of your home and discourages theft and vandalism. Naturally, you also want all damage repaired as soon as possible. First, we mitigate, then we prevent, and then we get your property back to normal as soon as possible after the storm abates and clean-up is complete.
Beyond Roof Replacement
Far too often, roof damage creates the need for repairs to other parts of your home too. To get your space back to a livable area, we offer remodeling services of all types, including:
- Roof and shingle repair
- Siding repair
- Drywall removal and installation
- Carpeting or flooring repair
- Replacement of fittings and fixtures
- So much more
OnSite Solutions even works with your insurance company so you don’t have to worry about that part of managing this problem.
Contact OnSite Solutions for 24/7 Roof Replacement
If you have suffered any type of roof damage to your home or outdoor structures, contact OnSite Solutions for immediate attention, mitigation, and planning for future roof replacement in the Metro Detroit area. Our team is prepared to handle the worst that your home has seen – from water damage to wind damage to fire damage and beyond – and restore the peace of mind you deserve to have about where you and your family live, work, and play.